Thursday 18 March 2010

Any ideas?

On my right hand side side bar there is a link to fellow blogger and local councillor Bob Piper. I am having problems logging on to his blog. The outline appears but no postings appear. This has happened in the last few days. I thought it was Bob’s site that was down but I saw him last night and he produced the blog fully on his Blackberry which suggests it might be me. None of the other links are affected and I have no problems with other web sites although at times they can be a little slow. Any ideas anyone? I haven’t knowingly changed any settings and if I had surely other sites would be affected.

5 comments:

Bob Piper said...

Bob, I've repeated your plea for help on my blog, but I suppose if anyone else is having the same problem, they won't be able to read the plea...

David said...

This is not a technical fix but I know that it gets round some firewall programmes: Go to google, type in "Bob Piper" then click onto sites. This has worked for me in the past.

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

Bob, David thanks for suggestions. It's a question of speed. The misses called me away this morning to do some chores and I left the computer on at Bob's page,lo and behold when I got it was fully loaded.

Matt said...

Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete

Then clear all data apart from your passwords and form data.

margaret macklin said...

Told you not to use Norton!but perhaps its doing its job anyway teehee.Pipers got some seriously weird friends anyhow.-Sadie Smith is on his facebook! .Oh no do I feel a virus coming my way??