Saturday 27 December 2008

Light on the blogging

This is because my health has not been so good lately. Trying to blog while you are in pain is to say the least difficult. I was very unhappy with the results of my scribbles so I have not published them. Because a bit of real anger came out I might also have got sued. The wife propped me up in my computer chair surrounded by pillows so that I was as comfortable as possible which made for some light relief. I’m pleased to be able to report that a couple of days ago the pain subsided and although I am very stiff in all my joints I’m able to look more positively at the world. Getting up stairs is a bit of a problem and getting up from low chairs is almost impossible without help but I’m getting there. The other aspect of this was that as health issues seem to have taken over my life completely these days who the hell wants to hear the ramblings of a sick old man? I’ve become an expert on the workings of our local NHS and I’ll comment on the short comings of our primary care and A&E in the next few days. In the meantime it’s good to be back.

2 comments:

Bob Piper said...

Well here's to a healthy and happy New Year, Bob, and the Black Country's most famous grumbling Brummie is back in full action.

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

I don't know about back in full action yet, but getting there