Tuesday 30 December 2008

Roll on the bed

Ok hold onto your dirty minds this blog is not going smutty.
In bygone days a roll on the bed had a completely different connotation than it does for me today. I won’t go into its past meaning because I guess most of you can guess what it meant. Nowadays when I suggest this the misses knows it’s time to change my surgical stockings. I can just about manage getting them off and showering is OK but putting clean ones back on requires some assistance. The wife gets into an awful sweat as we pull and shove grunt and grown to get the wretched things back on. Romance is out of the question, nothing remotely attractive about seeing me half naked in surgical stockings. Oh the humility of getting old. Good job I have a good memory and the wife a good sense of humour.

No comments: