Thursday 25 June 2009

Granddad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My new nickname. I know you can’t believe it, how could anyone with an easy going manner such as mine (am I still on planet earth?) get a nick name like that. Well its easy have grandkids on the other side of the pond. We skype regularly and email but recently despite them being at home with mum they “forgot” to email granddad (can you believe that?). My early morning computing sessions just lacked their input.
Eventually I sent them a sweet little email telling them I was mad, not the kind of mad that men in white coats come and take me away but the other kind. I signed of with luv granddad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Now when they talk or write to me its, dear granddad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

Fat Prophet said...

My mother would have said you had been hoist by your own petard (apparently a quote for the Bard of Avon).
Seriously don't you just love kids?

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

I sure do.