Monday 31 December 2007

Local election fever I just started to shiver.

My last post I mentioned our coming local election and a Sandwell Blogger who was attempting to undermine Dave Hosell’s campaign. Via this site http://davidnikel.wordpress.com/ David has challenged the Lib Dems to a debate on Newton ward local issues. This is I think a splendid idea. I have offered to moderate the debate. Initially I thought of a public meeting but why not online? In fact I am offering my modest little blog to all our candidates to tell us why they should be elected to serve has our councillor for the next four years, starting with the question! what have you contributed to our community over the last three years?
Thanks to the Green party commenter for your comment I hope to see a Green candidate.

No comments: