Monday 9 February 2009

Flasher

I posted some time ago about the number of solar panel lights we had installed in our back garden and how I felt they were almost like the runway lights approaching Birmingham airport. A bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea. During the summer we get a lot of pleasure seeing the garden lit in this way. During the winter months performance of these things is very disappointing. Some will accept the charge and give off a little light most though are dormant. We do though have one little “star” that out performs all the rest. Problem with this light is that when the batteries are running low it goes in to flashing mode and brightly flashes away all night. Great hazard warning if that’s what you need. Flashing gets up my pip in the early hours when I get up to start my nocturnal ramblings on this blog but I’m reluctant to switch it off.

No comments: