Saturday 7 November 2009

Nice surprise

I was feeling a bit below par (BBCB terms “crap”) this morning so the wife got up to make the tea. When she came back she had a small package in her hand addressed to me. Be careful she said when opening that it could be from Cllr X who I have been giving a hard time to lately. I fondled it carefully and decided it was safe to open. Surprise surprise it was a copy of the book “A bang or a whimper” written by fellow blogger over at Fat Prophet http://fatprophet.blogspot.com
The accompanying note said to an honorary black contra man; hope it cheers you up during your treatment. Thank you FP I will treasure it and I’m sure it will cheer me up. Your web detective work in tracking me down is also very impressive.
Best wishes BBCB

2 comments:

Fat Prophet said...

It arrived by special delivery at 11-30p.m. last night. I was fetching my daughter from her friends in Hampstead - look forward to hearing what you think of the book.
Still praying for you and Pat.

hill_topper said...

Good luck with your treatment Bob I hope it goes well. I,m
pleased you have A copy of Fat profits book, i'm sure it will cheer you up and give you many laughs along the way.