Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sandwell’s Tree Surgeons. Supplemental

Following my little rant and emails to my local councillors I have to say I’m impressed.
What I would expect from the Tories, if it’s not purple and pink and generate some cheap publicity then they’re not interested. So no response from them. The Liberals contacted me direct. Councillor Mrs. Underhill is going to contact the council officer concerned and try to get a site visit. I had a visit from our Labour Councillor Dave Hosell who is also going to look into it but feels like Bob Piper the trees will recover.
This is a first for me, I’m being spoiled. Better not say to much more or you’ll all want councillors like ours. I think I better go and have a lie down all this praise for our elected representatives it’s a bit of a shock to the system.

No comments: