Thursday 6 November 2008

One of those where were you when moments.

I think that the election of Barack Obama is one of those times when the world changes course and I feel sure for the better. We can certainly look forward now with more optimism than for a long time. Bush is just another bad memory but his mess will take a long time to clean up. It will be nice to have a President who is articulate and able to communicate.
When all this was happening I was nursing painful calf muscle strains obtained during a short walk but also partly due to the side effects of one of the drugs I’ve been taking. Anyway I was virtually unable to walk and when I could I move it was painful and I looked like an old man who had filled his pants. It’s not funny! Oh well perhaps it is if your not the one in pain. Good luck President Obama.
I had a letter from Gordon. It said Dear Robert and went on to tell me he had been in contact with Barack and wished him well. He went on to say that he looked forward to months and years working with the new President. Years he said that’s enough to cause another run on the market and spoil my week. Somebody was quoted has saying the real Brown government only started a month ago what happened to the last year when he got us into this mess? I better go blood pressure is rising and I have to prepare a presentation for this afternoon.

No comments: