Friday 14 March 2008

For d cyba kids


Hi Lola hope the picture tells the story. I would have loved to have published your comments but you gave just a little bit too much personal info. Remember we said use nicknames and such. Because you are such a long way away and Freddy and Hippy are just around the corner we know a lot more of their day to day lives than we do yours and you must admit they were special events I reported on. I know you had some great news this last weekend but I have not got the full details yet. You could have emailed me the results etc. How are Oscar and the animals? Let’s have a longer than usual chat this weekend. Dad is working on getting the textings sorted. Perhaps we could get the web cam set up again? Wadayathink? Lotsaluv grd
Nan is going to email you, that’s a bit scary eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok um....... it was just a really bad weekend bcuz a team cheated n then i came home to that but oscar is doin good and cadbury is too n tiger is just fat fat tiger ha ha ha n i have to be at cheerleading @ 12 00 so we may not get to talk very long

love grandad

Anonymous said...

um....y didnt u say anythin back u said love grandad wat does that mean????????

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

Hi Lola tanks for d email nan is chuffed. u said luv grd not luv lol u is crackers (I could not do that in text)my comput went wonky which is why I never replied
luv grd

Anonymous said...

o ok lol i wondered lol um...... i must of been typin 2 fast lol

love lola

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

gotcha u got to admit grd on d ball
luv grd

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

Hi lola, sorry I had to reject your comment because what you said was not quite true. I can understand why you thought that and I'll explain more when I talk with you. As Dad got the txt thing sorted yet
luv grd