Sunday 31 May 2009

I’ve written a book

Well three to be precise, but not on purpose. The first one was a serious attempt and although I say it myself I am pleased with the result and so are the family members and others who have read it and passed critical comment. It will not however find its way onto the publishing list any day soon. Author reluctance and lack of confidence I suppose. It was written during a difficult period in my working life as an escape mechanism I suppose, during the last recession when people were being made redundant all around me.
The other two have been by accident. What amounts now to a book of poetry has grown since I retired and with over three hundred posts the blog also has given me enough material for a book. Needs a lot of editing but who knows might be worth looking at on another of those wet afternoons

No comments: