Thursday 8 May 2008

Easter day



Easter Sunday, with American granddaughter and her brother who were drawing in their playroom. The picture looked like Jesus on the cross. Wishing to encourage her in this masterpiece of creativity and not being really sure what it was she was trying to draw. Feeling confident now that the picture was developing I ventured the opinion. “Is that Jesus on the cross?” “No” she tutted, “He wouldn’t look happy would he?” She later explained that it was Jesus but when he turned into an Angel. Serves me right for asking.



original picture curtesy of http://www.onlineweddingessentials.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

none of us remember that here in the usa ?????????/

lola

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

Hi lola, you tell me how you remember it and I'll publish it. Mom won't remember it because she wasn't there. Great to have a quote from you I wish I could get the others more involved.
Luv grd

Anonymous said...

none of us remember that quote but george and pat got here safely and are making them selfs at home hope youhh had a great trip whereva youhh went well talk to youhh soon!

lola

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

I is back my little cherub. I did good but glad to be back will phone soon
luv grd