Friday 30 May 2008

It’s Friday so it must be quotes from the grandkids.


On our usual drive to our place yesterday hippy was very quiet. He has conjunctivitis, had hurt his neck and was feeling pretty fed up. It’s unlike him to be quiet and I could not get much of a conversation going. How about giving me a quote for the blog tomorrow? I enquired. This didn’t inspire him but his sister sitting in the back said I’ll give you a couple of quotes granddad. I think we have to thank Sutton girls’ grammar school term planner for the first but the second is a Freddy original I think. Exceptionally good though.
1) Be like a stamp! Stick to your project until it’s delivered.
2) Life’s a journey, sometimes the going gets tough and you have to slow down but with patience and the help of your family and friends you will get there.
I think I got that right. I’m sure they’ll tell me if I miss quoted.

No comments: