Monday 19 January 2009

A bit of adveritsing?

I thought I might try something a little different, so I guess this post goes under the barking mad tag. I hate driving behind another car with one of those stickers in the back window. You the ones:- baby on board or little princess. or little person or in my case grumpy old goat. I wonder what do I care? and why are they telling me it's their business. I'm not going to be more careful as I get near the vehicle I don't want to hit it up the butt anyway. I thought I might do a little advertising for the blog with this little masterpiece stuck to the rear window. Wada ya think? I got the idea when a friend lent me a wheel chair just in case this wretched disease of mine gets any worse and I have to succumb. Along the side were two plain metal strips so I designed an advertising board offering advertising in this space; competitive rates. I must admit to being very near to using a chair a couple of times in the last few weeks but hopefully that will not be a necessity. In the meantime I have two bright yellow adverts posted to the side designed in a similar way to this but with tel No and email address for enquiries. I think the idea might catch on with hospitals and clinics where wheel chairs are loaned out. The wife thinks I've finally flipped. I really should get a propa job eh?

No comments: