Thursday 8 January 2009

Brrrrrrrrr

Does anyone know how these cold weather payments work? I’m reading that the West Midlands is one of the parts of the country where the temperature as been below freezing for 9days in a row and this triggers off cold weather payments for pensioners. Well I’m a pensioner living in the West Mids freezing my nuts off. So how do I claim my cold weather payments or is this another of Gordon’s sneaky schemes where only those on pension credit gets them? Or is it so badly publicised and the form so complicated you need a degree in law to understand it? Does anyone know anyone who has actually received a cold weather payment? I’ll just go and put another jumper on. I’m starting to look like the Michelin Man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just been onthe cold weather payment website, it looks like you have to be on pension support,
put a jumper on Bob. Gerry

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

I knew it another of Browns con tricks. On with the jumpers