Sunday 17 August 2008

Team work

Head cook, bottle washer and nurse. I’m delighted to say that Mrs. BBCB is doing well and getting back to life near normal. I’ve been relegated from head cook to my normal role of assistant and nursing is no longer needed. Bottle washing though still seems to be my province.
It’s a great relief to me that team work and calm is being restored to our daily lives. We have always been equal partners and since we retired have tried to do as much as possible together. If the missus is asked to do something I always get roped in and visa versa. It’s always team BBCB on any job these days. I suppose over the last few days with my health problems and having to look after the wife it must have been funny at times perhaps I’ll write more about that later for now though I’m just glad that things are getting back to some form of normality.

1 comment:

Bob the Black Country Brummie said...

The editor in chief has been reading the blog. It appears that she is less than impressed with my cooking and nursing skills. Her comment went something like: - you need to get well quick in our house or get poisoned. That’s not very nice is it and after all my hard work haaaaaaaa.