Tuesday 5 August 2008

A visit from the police helicopter

I posted earlier about the introduction of additional solar lighting in our back garden and how I felt it was a bit over the top. I even light heartedly suggested we might get complaints from air traffic control at B’ham International. Mrs. BBCB was not impressed with me this morning because apparently during the early hours the police helicopter awoke our road by hovering above our house with its search lights busily scanning the road. I say awoke, that would not be totally correct because I slept through it. No insomnia last night. I blamed the lighting. Mrs. BBCB description went something like this “it was like having a double decker bus on the roof revving it’s engine and you just snored through it”. I hope they apprehended the villains.

No comments: